Nationally recognized and accredited, each year Sweetser connects 20,000 children, adults, and family members with the services they need and deserve in the treatment of mental illness. The organization's roots in residential care for children date back to 1828.
Our caring and compassionate professionals provide services in mental health, recovery and education, creating promising futures for the children, adults and families we serve. Our professionals include psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice psychiatric nurses and licensed clinical social workers, supporting our statewide network of care:
* Community-based services: Assertive Community Treatment, Behavioral Health Home, Community
Integration, Primary Care Integration, and School-based Services
* Crisis Services: Crisis Stabilization Units, and Mobile Crisis Intervention
* Outpatient Services: Affiliate Network, Individual, Family or Group Therapy, New England Eating Disorders, Psychiatric
Services, School-based Therapy, and Substance Use Disorder Therapy
* Peer Services: Intentional Warm Line, and Peer Training Network
* Residential and Educational Services: Day Treatment Services, FOCUS Through Adventure, and Specialized Schools
As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Utilize data assets, internal and other data submitted to the agency, to produce clear and comprehensive written analyses and data visualizations for distribution to internal and external audiences using organizational standard reporting and/or dashboarding tools.
• Facilitate and lead calls for new data exchange agreements.
• Serve as a resource for internal and external stakeholders that use written analyses and data visualizations for decision-making and program evaluation.
• Apply effective data quality assurance protocols throughout the course of assignments.
• Collaborate with leadership to scope and track project components to agency deadlines.
• Participate in stakeholder sessions, inter-agency workgroups, and internal meetings on related projects.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues in data transmission with providers/vendors, including researching solutions and partnering with HIS on developing corrective steps.
• Contribute to the refinement of informatics workflow by developing process documentation.
• Report on program compliance/performance by gathering pertinent data, identifying and evaluating options, and recommending a course of action.
• Remediate data errors by training users, interpreting instructions and answering questions.
• Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in informatics, data management, computer science, healthcare technology or related discipline with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience is required. An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
• Minimum of two (2) years working with healthcare data standards and exchange protocols.
• Strong communication, analytical, planning, time management and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent task/projects
• Strong written and oral communication skills to provide exemplary customer service and collaborate in a team environment.
• Minimum of one (1) year in data programming utilizing SQL is preferred.
• Familiarity with HL7, CDA, XML files, SOAP testing and SQL.
Apply on company website