Nationally recognized and accredited, each year Sweetser connects 20,000 children, adults, and family members with the services they need and deserve in the treatment of mental illness. The organization's roots in residential care for children date back to 1828.
As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
This position will be responsible for monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, grant reporting, budgeting, rate setting, cost reporting, forecasting and projections for all programs and program support departments.
- Responsible for the organization's cost report preparation and submission.
- Responsible for the preparation of the organization's rate setting affairs.
- Assure organization is in compliance with all financial covenants affecting federal, state and local grant covenants, MAAP and/or A133 standards.
- Prepare special analysis as requested by external granting/funding agencies (including grant budgets).
- Responsible for all external/internal financial reporting regarding organization's grant/reimbursement processes.
- Review of monthly revenue block tests.
- Responsible for the preparation, completion and presentation of the organization's capital and operating budget (including capital and operating budget calendar).
- Upload the budget into the general ledger.
- Responsible for submission of any external reporting requirement as it relates to the organization's capital and operating budget.
- Provide direct training/education to program managers/supervisors regarding the budget development/monitoring process.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the organization's budget to actual variance process (capital and operating budgets).
- Run month-end program financial statements on a timely basis.Additionally, responsible for the coordination of the mailing of the month-end program financial statements and all other analysis applicable.
- Routine maintenance of the organization's indirect and direct allocation basis's.
- Responsible for the development, reporting and maintenance of the organization's statistical information, including productivity reports.
- Maintain organization reporting tree.
- Bachelor's degree with major in Accounting.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Five years of finance experience in similar environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficient in excel.
- Ability to work with detail.
- Good organizational skills.
Apply on company website