Provide community integration services for adults with serious mental illness in consultation with the person served, the family and a multi-disciplinary team of natural supports and professionals. Do you have full-time work and weekends off?
At the end of the day have you made a difference in someone's life?
Do you have benefits, including paid vacation time?
Do you have the flexibility to attend appointments or a child's activity during your work day?
Do you have an opportunity to earn more than your base pay if you choose?
No? If you enjoy working with people, can multi-task and thrive on working independently, have strong written and verbal communication skills and have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license Sweetser would like to talk with you about how to become a community integration worker and enjoy these working conditions.
• Two (2) years of experience working with adults with serious mental illness preferred.
• Possession of and ability to maintain a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Ability to respond to clients, family and colleagues in a sensitive and respectful manner.
• Ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of adults with mental illness and their families.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with administrative and direct service staff throughout the agency, with peers and members of the community.
• Ability to manage multi-task situations and conflicting demands, cope with stressful situations, prioritize projects and responsibilities, and meet critical deadlines.
• Strong computer skills- experience using electronic client records, Outlook, Word, Excel, and being able to navigate throughout computer applications needed.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• Must be able to obtain provisional MHRT/C certification. If the candidate does not have a bachelor's degree, full MHRT/C certification is required prior to employment.
Apply on company website