Nationally recognized and accredited, each year Sweetser connects 20,000 children, adults, and family members with the services they need and deserve in the treatment of mental illness. The organization's roots in residential care for children date back to 1828.
As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
School-based Therapy Services provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child's school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine.
As a School-based clinician, you will provide comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within the Camden-Rockport communities. You will also act as a liaison between program and family, participate in program development, and maintain clinical records.
Sweetser FFS positions offer:
• Integrated approach to treatment.
• Paid, quality individual and team supervision.
• Paid, access to training and supervision on the use of evidenced based practices.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Competitive compensation and benefit package.
• 403(b) retirement plan.
• Reimbursement for your license, exams, and renewal.
• Laptops, cell phones, and mileage reimbursement.
Choose from Salaried Year Round or Fee for Service Year Round Compensation Option
Monday - Friday school hours with occasional after school and evening hours required.
• Camden Rockport Elementary School - RSU 28
• Master's degree in either Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
• Independent licensure preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Appropriate licensing certificate (LMSW, LCPC, LMFT considered, LCSW preferred; conditional licensing considered).
• Valid Driver's License.
• Demonstrated competence in discipline.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
*** sign-on bonuses apply to external candidates only***
Apply on company website