Within the frame work of recovery and resiliency provides client centered short term therapy to an individual experiencing a behavioral health crisis. Serves children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through individual, group, and family therapy in brief stay crisis stabilization unit. In conjunction with the crisis stabilization unit supervisor, provides clinical leadership to program staff by implementing the treatment plan in the residential milieu.
Reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
Assessment, Treatment Planning, and Service Delivery
- Completes timely comprehensive assessment of individuals admitted to the Crisis Stabilization Unit.
- Collaboratively develops treatment plans and monitors progress of goals.
- Responsible for care coordinates care with internal/external providers and naturals supports.
- Use organization's established tools and procedures to formulate assessment including diagnoses of the child/adolescent and his/her family. This includes level of care and risk assessments as needed. Involve family members and significant others.
- With the child/adolescent and his/her family, develop an Individualized Service Plan (ISP), Individual Crisis Management Plan (ICMP), and a Discharge and Aftercare Plan.
- Offer treatment to the child/adolescent and his/her family by using trauma informed and family-centered clinical techniques and therapies (including individual, group and family therapy as indicated.).
- Assist in developing and monitoring specialized behavioral programs, as indicated.
- Collaborate with family/guardians and providers to develop discharge plan and transition to lower level of care.
- Assist by following proper TCI (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention) procedures, including preventative behavior supports and physical interventions.
- Support the implementation of CARE and TCI principles in the milieu .
- Attends treatment team and service planning meetings when requested.
- Provides clinical supervision and training to CSU direct care staff.
- Provides coverage to the milieu as needed.
Documentation and Accountability
- Maintain historical records by documenting service delivery and ensuring the timely completion of all programmatic paperwork documentation and electronic record.
- Ensures proper releases and service agreements are acquired.
- Ensure documentation is timely and reflects medical necessity.
- Adhere to professional code of ethics.
- Attend and participate in supervision.
- Complete necessary documentation to ensure funding.
- Provide a clinical experience for student interns as appropriate.
- Provides necessary information/communication to meet all requirements needed for managed care authorization of services and 3rd party insurance reimbursement.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Master's degree in either social work, psychology, clinical counseling or other comparable mental health program.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Fully licensed or conditionally licensed as an LCSW, LCPC, LMSW or LMFT.
• Valid state driver's license.
• Experience in a residential-based service system preferred.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, treatment plans and memos.
• Ability to write correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Above average computer skills a must; power, keyboard and mouse functions.
• Ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
• Able to develop a positive therapeutic relationship with clients and their families.
• Ability to transport clients.
• Demonstrated competence in discipline.
Apply on company website