We are looking for the right individuals to join us. Sweetser's Primary Care Integration (PCI) Program co-locates LCSWs to partner with primary care providers at their state of the art, patient friendly facilities in Portsmouth NH. Be a part of a dedicated interdisciplinary team of professionals working to identify and address behavioral health needs. Must be independently licensed in the state of New Hampshire.
THE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SPECIALIST WILL:
• Actively participate in analyzing the results of behavioral health screening tools (determined as appropriate for the practice in which they are integrated).
• Demonstrate competence in quick and accurate clinical assessment of behavioral health conditions.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate key facts and concerns in both formal and informal opportunities.
• Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of brief, evidence-based treatment modalities.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage the pace of primary care and working with an interdisciplinary team.
• Demonstrate ability to implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of certain chronic and/or co-morbid conditions.
• Demonstrate competence in coordinating and managing referrals for behavioral health conditions that require longer term intervention.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively evaluate crisis situations and employ appropriate interventions.
• Be willing to perform related duties incidental to the tasks outlined above to insure excellent customer service and commitment to team work.
• Ability to utilize technology as a primary support tool in practice
• Demonstrated ability working in a team oriented environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the trend toward Patient Centered Medical Homes, collocation of behavioral and physical healthcare, and specific behavioral health related issues such as trauma, substance abuse and recovery-oriented care
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience in the social work field
• Experience working with individuals as well as families
• Possession of and ability to maintain a valid State of Maine driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• Master's degree in Social work
• Independently licensed to practice as an LCSW in New Hampshire.
Apply on company website