- Education and experience equivalent to:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field required
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of related experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification or similar certification preferred
- Experience with Information Security management/compliance frameworks, such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and NIST frameworks.
- Ability to travel 10-15% both locally and non-locally
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Able to clearly explain technical issues in a way that nontechnical people can understand
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization; including staff, business stakeholders, and all levels of management, up to and including the CEO
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Apply on company website