- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or other related business discipline
- 6+ years Supply Chain Operations or other relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Expert in purchasing, inventory and cost reduction systems and methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a proven ability to successfully interact and foster open dialogue with centers, internal departments, field operations, category management, and supply base
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.)
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume transactions and multiple priorities.
- Able to work independently on assigned activities or as part of a structured team as required
- Must need limited direction in developing and executing Supply Chain strategy
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise, and promotes efficiency throughout the organization
- Ability to effectively challenge and influence others to own the vision and strategies for their functions; must be an approachable and trusted leader who readily gives and receives feedback.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Apply on company website