The BioSkills Centers of Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of a Lab Services Assistant in the Columbia, Maryland area. This unique opportunity embraces a variety of roles in support of thriving orthopedic training facility geared specifically toward Orthopedic Surgeons and related Health Care Practitioners in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The assistant position will be responsible for the following:
- Team/Lab Coordination
- Provide technical lab support
- Manage Lab and Training Room Schedule
- Communicate lab confirmations, changes and follow-up with Customers
- Coordinate equipment and supply procurement, delivery and return
- Lab Event set up & breakdown
- Assist in training event planning and support
- Work directly with Team members to support all education
- Update HCP and CRM databases as needed
- Provide a high level of hospitality for all guests
- BioSkills Center Facility Maintenance
- General Equipment Maintenance including Training Room AV
- Inventory Management – Order and Maintain:
- Anatomic specimens
- Cleaning Supplies
- Lab samples
- Training Demos
- Printed Literature
- Additional Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Attend weekly planning meetings
- Participate Med Ed Training program to learn all procedures
- 35-40+ hours per week including some evenings and weekends
- Full Time / Hourly
- Healthcare Benefits
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with a positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including the ability to utilize the Microsoft Office Platform and software including Word and Excel.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Supreme Orthopedic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website