"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise Senior Living, we pride ourselves as pioneers in setting standards of excellence, and strive to provide care & services to seniors across our 300+ locations in the United States, Canada and the UK. In alignment with our mission and values you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals. You will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Sunrise is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience.
Sunrise Senior Living Design Department is seeking a Senior Interior Designer in a specific role of Construction Administration for new builds and renovations. The Senior Interior Designer will work with our Design Team at the corporate office in McLean, VA.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- Interview and portfolio required
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required preferable in the healthcare or hospitality field with experience on: Shop drawings, RFI's, ASI's, Punch and project close out
- Knowledge of technical aspects, administration, and management of all phases of construction
- Knowledge of public and construction safety and security issues and regulations
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application and use in problem solving
- Highly organized; task and detail oriented
- Flexibility to travel frequently
The ideal candidate will have a passion for:
- The details in construction drawings
- Helping those details become a reality through the construction process in both new buildings and renovation projects
- Troubleshooting the challenges discovered during the construction process
- Visiting active jobsites and helping make each project the best that it can be
- Connecting people from all walks of life together to realize it common vision
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website