"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our LPN Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe organized manner.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
THIS IS A PER DIEM POSITION FOR BOTH WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS Responsibilities:
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior' in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies
- L.P.N, LVN or state specific licensed nurse credential
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description, understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Decision making abilities and acting in the resident's best interest, ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website