"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Lead Care Manager is responsible for demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise, to champion quality of life for all seniors, in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Responsibilities: -Represents the Sunrise mission and values; models the Sunrise mission, and Team Member Credo in everything you do
Providing assistance for Sunrise residents with activities of daily living -Attending to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notifying management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Acting as a role model and leader for other care providers and team members - Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- Engages residents in life skills & other life enrichment activities throughout the day in reminiscence
- Maintains common areas clean and tidy at all times
- Reports all unsafe and hazardous conditions/equipment immediately
- Observes, notes documents in Daily Log any residents changes in eating habits
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Promotes and ensures a pleasant dining experience during all meals
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience working with seniors and desire to serve and care for seniors
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Medication Management Certified preferred and as required per specific state requirements
- Competent in computer skills, Microsoft Office and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the residents' best interest
- The ability to handle multiple priorities, demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills is essential
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website