"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
We are seeking an experienced IT Client Specialist to support the Corporate IT department in Mclean, VA.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support to end user community.
- Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems.
- Maintain overall ownership of user's issue and service ensuring that they receive resolution within SLAs.
- Provide accurate assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Complete appropriate ticket documentation by providing detailed documentation of all tasks, troubleshooting steps and current status of incidents.
- Install, configure, and support computers running Windows 10 and Windows Embedded .
- Install, configure and support current common COTS software including Microsoft Office.
- Create, load, and manage desktop, laptop, and thin client images using SCCM 2007 and HPDM.
- Conduct research on a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Schedule and/or perform the repair and/or replacement of defective computer equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including hands-on experience with HP hardware (desktop, laptop and thin client) running Windows Operating systems.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced experience with Windows 10 and Active Directory.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building and customer service, listening, and questioning
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- 4+ years related work experience.
- A+ certification (or equivalent experience).
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills, successful in working both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience managing desktop imaging process (creating, updating, version control).
- Solid tier 2/3 desktop support (hand on and remote).
Additional desired skills:
- Good working knowledge of SCCM 2007 and Altiris.
- Working knowledge of McAfee Antivirus and ePO.
- Experience with McAfee Endpoint Encryption (SafeBoot).
- Experience with Symantec DLO.
- MCDST / MCP / MCSE /CCNA certification a plus.
Education required: 4-year degree preferred
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Apply on company website