Beautiful community. Friendly residents. Supportive teammates.
Join the caring team at our brand-new community in Issaquah.
We're thrilled to establish a welcoming place in this neighborhood. We seek talented professionals who truly care about seniors to help us build something special from day one: a legacy of compassionate care. Be a founding team member at this attractive location, and discover the joy of working where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported. — At Sunrise, your accomplishments enhance the lives of seniors."It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Housekeeper is responsible for performing housekeeping and laundry functions in order to create a safe, secure, and inviting environment for residents, families and team members while meeting and exceeding Sunrise quality service standards.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Sunrise of Issaquah Hiring Event
Purpose: We are having TWO hiring events where you will meet and interview with the Sunrise Senior Living team to learn about our brand new community!
Positions Available: Caregiver/CNA/HCA, Lead Caregiver/CNA/HCA, Medication Aide, Wellness Nurse (RN/LPN), Server, Cook, Dishwasher and Housekeeper
Date: Two events - Tuesday, Feb 4th and Saturday, Feb 8th
Time: Drop in anytime during 8:30am-6:30pm on either day
Location of Hiring Event: Holiday Inn Issaquah - 1801 12th Avenue NW Issaquah, WA 98027
*Please note, the actual address of our brand new community is 23599 SE Issaquah Fall City Rd, Issaquah, WA 98029. However the hiring event will be held at the Holiday Inn Issaquah
RSVP Details: Please RSVP to email@example.com your phone number, email address and event date you plan on attendingWhat you'll do:
- Responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Sunrise's quality standards
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry
- Assists Care Managers and Department Coordinators with resident care when requested
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations - Practices safety procedures at all times including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), fire extinguishers, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and Lockout Tagout procedures
- Team members may be exposed to blood and or body fluids with potential exposure to hazardous materials and infectious diseases - Actively participates as a member of a team and committed to working toward team goals
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and life, accident, and disability insurance
- Healthy-living wellness program, including low-cost gym membership
- Wireless, FiOS and rental car discounts
- High School diploma / GED preferred - Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment, which meet or exceed Sunrise's quality standards - Desire to work with seniors - Ability to handle multiple priorities - Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication - Competent in organizational, time management skills - Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills - Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrates initiative - Ability to perform tasks with frequent interruptions - As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must review and sign the Driver job description and understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest. Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best. Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Apply on company website