Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multispecialty medical group founded in 1919 is the premier multi-specialty group practice in New Jersey. SMG's group-practice model is enduring, efficient and the ideal approach for delivering state-of-the-art, compassionate, optimal and convenient care to patients throughout the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
As we continue to expand our post-acute care service activities, we have an immediate need for a skilled APN to provide care and serve as a liaison to promote continuity of care across the care continuum.
Responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining detailed and accurate patient history
- Performing thorough assessments of patients within our geriatric practice
- Providing clinical care in several settings, predominantly skilled nursing facilities
- Same day documentation of all aspects of patient visits
- Initiating diagnostic procedures, ordering and interpreting lab, radiological, and other diagnostic studies
- Providing complex symptom management, including pain management
- Prescribing medications and controlled substances
- Ensuring accurate coding and billing of services
- Working with post-acute care team to effect quality improvement activities including service, financial and quality indicators
- Handling other related activities as necessary
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V
A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
Outstanding growth opportunities
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
401K plan with company matching contribution
Cash Bonus Programs
Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
Other Perks & Discounts
Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only ?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.
Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multispecialty medical group founded in 1919 is the premier multi-spec...
Apply on company website