Support SEWS manufacturing by fabricating and providing precision mold and die components with specified tolerances on a daily basis. Person will produce and fabricate replacement tooling parts on a daily basis within the specified print tolerances. Requires use of CAD systems to input part dimensions and generate machine code programs. Will maintain tool room equipment to ensure safety and best operating order.
- Produce/ fabricate replacement parts on a daily basis within specified print tolerances.
- Use CAD systems to input part dimensions and generate machine code programs.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all fabricated tooling.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Prepare required documentation (i.e. tool room work orders, quality inspection reports, etc.).
- Perform all other job duties per OSHA guidelines, safety rules, and housekeeping requirements and insure other maintenance associates follow the proper guidelines, rules and requirements.
- Ensure proper verbal/ written communication with other departments in regard to mold activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position Requirements
- Two year Machine Tool Technology degree, or certified mold/ die maker's journeyman licens, where the candidate has successfully completed apprenticeship program.
- 1 -3 years experience.
- Experience with Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, Micro-Welding, Precision CNC machining and programming with MasterCAM.
If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the "Type or Paste Resume" option and type "N/A" to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website