SEWS—El Paso Customer Service Center (Eastside)
Pricing Specialist I
The Pricing Specialist acts as primary liaison between SEWS and customers for pricing, marketing and account activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and review RFQ from customers.
- Quote to suppliers. Work with Procurement buyers to request quotes from suppliers for new GMSC business. Ensure parts are registered in SEWS systems after quotation.
- Invoice customers after shipments are complete.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding accounts receivable issues to insure timely and accurate
- payment of invoices.
- Control copper adjustments based on customer requirements.
- Work closely with Material Control to ship parts to customer on PO due date. Expedite orders if necessary.
- Understand warehouse operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required along with 1-3 years Account, purchasing or pricing experience (TM)
- Working knowledge of computers and major software packages, including Microsoft Office, and Excel in particular.
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs such as BPCS, IPS, and RMMS.
- Able to work in team first environment.
- Japanese proficiency a plus
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About the Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website