BASIC POSITION DUTIES: This position will support the assembly manufacturing department by providing supervision to leaders, setups, operators. Oversees all daily activities and reporting. Responds to safety, quality and productivity issues and any abnormal situations. Works with all departments as needed such as QA, production control, maintenance, engineering, etc.
- Ensure safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive work environment and morale while maintaining company rules and policy.
- Decision making for day to day operations of manufacturing shop floor.
- Manage operator and operations records including but not limited to time and attendance, vacation, manufacturing process checksheets, quality inspections, 5S, etc.
- Manages and controls inventory on the floor.
- Ensure good housekeeping and clean work environment.
- Adhere to global PK rules, including good housekeeping and overall 5S.
- Participate in or lead in QC Circle, Kaizen and other improvement activities.
- Communicate to associates, including document training, announcements, safety training, etc.
- Clear, precise, and immediate communication of all safety, manufacturing and personnel issues
- High school diploma, GED or Technical Certficiate with 1-3 years experience working in hourly plant operations.
- Leadership experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills are preferred- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- A willingness to complete training in EMS Response.
- Must maintain a valid forklift license.
If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the “Type or Paste Resume” option and type “N/A” to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website