Provide direct support in the management of Environmental, Health and Safety for all Scottsville/Franklin locations- Components Division by working with corporate, management, associates and contractors. Manages the safety programs for all Scottsville/ Franklin locations (4) to ensure the safety of all associates. Ensuring compliance with SEWS, SWS and governmental safety rules, laws and regulations as well as EHS and ISO standards.
- Maintain OSHA written programs, annual review and update as necessary.
- Conduct audits (noise, chemical, air). Industrial hygiene sampling, PPE evaluations, participate in planned and unplanned safety audits.
- Conduct accident investigations, participates in accident countermeasure development and responsible for accident countermeasure tracking.
- Develop, coordinate and/or instruct safety-related training programs; new hire orientation, annual OSHA training, toolbox safety topics, SWS safety programs and other programs as needed.
- Coordinate drills to test safety preparedness (emergency evacuations, take cover, etc.)
- Complete SWS safety activities; risk assessments, audits and improvement activities.
- Manage Environmental Management Systems (EMS); auditing documentation, training, ISO-14001 compliance.
- Manage environmental activities; storm water management, Form-R, Tier II, etc.
- Complete special request or other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required, including overseas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety and/or Environmental studies and 3 - 5 years progressive EHS experience.
- Must have great interpersonal skills for working with all associates/contractors regarding safety issues and concerns.
- Must possess good communication skills working with cross-functional teams including but not limited to maintenance and engineering associates.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
Apply on company website