Job Title: Assembly Operator
Skills / Certifications
Module 1 and 2 Intro to Manufacturing and Manufacturing Basics
Responsible for following operation standards to complete steps in assembly process for automotive electronic components.
1) Reports to Manufacturing Coordinator/Supervisor
2) Works with other departments to ensure safety, quality, and productivity.
1) Maintain 6S (Cleanliness and Order in work area).
2) Complete Daily machine and start-up checks.
3) Follow one-piece flow for assigned processes.
4) Use and understand operation standards to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
5) Placing and removing products into and from machines for assembly and checking processes.
6) Machine Interface. Reading machine output and responding accordingly.
7) Lifting up to 30 pounds for receiving and replacing totes and components.
8) Pushing and pulling to operate equipment.
9) Bending and stooping for assembly operations.
10) Walking and Standing in place during assembly operations.
Apply on company website