Salaried Exempt Position
POSITION TITLE:Audit Specialist III
SECTION/DEPARTMENT: Corporate Administrative—Internal Audit
Although located at SEWS NCSC in LaVergne, Tennessee this is a flexible Work From Home position, which means an associate has the flexibility to work from home, but is expected to report to the local office as needed or required.
BASIC PURPOSE: To perform audits of the company's procedures that have an effect on the financial position of SEWS. Travel to SEWS locations within the U.S. and Canada will be required. Approximate travel time is 50%.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Independently conduct an audit as scheduled in the annual plan approved by management
- Do exit meetings with management and discuss findings as a result of testing done
- Prepare audit reports for review by General Manager that include finding narratives and suggested corrective actions
- Conduct follow up audits to determine if findings have been corrected
- Work with General Manager to discuss areas that need to be audited in the next fiscal year
- Work Experience: 5 to 7 years of progressive experience in the accounting field
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Required: Excellent oral and written communication, Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and Access), Excellent time management skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Skills: Experience with financial statement preparation or auditing.
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo's continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
**Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply on company website