Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates Assembly Machines by loading machines with appropriate materials
- Package, label and complete final boxing of finished goods
- Complete required paperwork (ex. daily reports, daily checks, etc.)
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department leader / coordinator / supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials (35 pounds or less).
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend and reach.
If applicant does not have a resume when applying, then please select the “Type or Paste Resume” option and type “N/A” to proceed to the application under the RESUME button.
Apply on company website