- Oversee the design, build and process control of tooling for highly aesthetic components, with a specific focus on progressive and draw dies up to 900 tons.
- Provide Design for Manufacturing input on new product development teams to improve product design.
- Provide expert Technical Support for engineering, operations, and vendor related questions.
- Identify and implement new technology and automation on large stamping presses while keeping and emphasis on safety and product quality.
- Mechanical Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- 10 year(s): Demonstrated practical and technical knowledge, consisting of 10+ years of direct work experience or equivalent combination of related post secondary education and work experience.
- Knowledge of quality control systems
- 10 year(s): Experience forming stainless steels, pre-painted materials, and low carbon steels
- 3 year(s): Experience with metal forming simulation software
Apply on company website