Continued growth and success as the leading manufacturers of premier refrigeration and cooking products, means we are hiring!
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician position we are looking to fill within our manufacturing environment. This position would be working in a hands-on manufacturing environment where safety & quality are of utmost importance. Individuals in this role can expect to work amongst various disciplines of Engineers, Maintenance and Operations in our manufacturing atmosphere. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze and recommend corrective or preventative actions to assure or improve product/process quality or reliability.
-Troubleshoot & maintain plant tooling equipment
-Identify and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment
-Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of equipment
- Assist with new product introductions by working with Design Engineers & Operations Departments
- Ensure safety throughout manufacturing practices, procedures and equipment.
- Industrial Engineering: Associates degree or better
- Experience with the operation of and programming of CNC controlled equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLC controlled equipment
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to learn on the fly, be an excellent problem solver, and be able to work independently
- Experience reading electrical schematics and understanding electrical systems is a plus
Apply on company website