This position is for South Jordan
Becoming a part of Stonehaven Dental gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Support from Practice Managers and Directors
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost
- Scrub tops, lab coats, and professional name tag
- Employee assistance program
- Mon: 9am - 7pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5:30pm
- Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
- Friday 7am - 3pm
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC, copier, fax, scanner, telephone
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-3 yrs experience in a dental office
- CPR Certification
- Open Dental
Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Ensures telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patients.
- Ensures all financial obligations are communicated with the patient and properly noted for each procedure.
- Ensures all accounts are properly credited when payment is received.
- Follows scheduling guidelines to ensure a manageable and profitable schedule for dentists and hygienists.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website