This position is for South Jordan
Becoming a part of Stonehaven Dental gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Support from Practice Managers and Directors
- Advanced Technology
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost
- Scrub tops, lab coats, and professional name tag
- Employee assistance program
- 12 hours shifts (work 3 days a week and enjoy the rest of the days off)
- 8-hour shifts
- Office Open Monday - Thursday 7:00am- 7:00pm
- Office Open Friday & Saturday 7:00am-3:00pm
- Sign-On Bonus Available
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- High School Diploma
- Clerical Experience
- Will Train on the job
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- Associates Degree
- DANB (Indiana)
- Coronal Polishing
- 1-3 years experience
- Open Dental
- Digital X-Ray
- Model Trimmer
Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Assists dentists and hygienists in quality diagnosis through x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests as directed.
- Prepares the treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning, and passing instruments.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website