Steward Health Care, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Brighton, MASt. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Brighton, MA, is currently seeking CRNA's to join our staff with full time, part time and prn openings available. CRNA will function as part of a team approach to the preparation of patients for anesthesia, its administration, and the post-operative care for adults and children in stimulating clinical setting including: Orthopedics, General and Vascular, ENT, Thoracic, Obstetrics, Neurosurgery & Same-day Pediatrics.
In joining our growing team you will enjoy: Sign on bonus, loan repayment, a newly increased compensation model and full benefits package. Salaries from $195K - $225K plus based on experience.
- Care for patients before, during and after a medical procedure or surgery
- Performing point-of-care testing
- Select, order and administer pre-anesthetic medications
- Providing acute, chronic, and interventional pain management services
- Utilizing anesthetic techniques such as ultrasound, fluoroscopy, and other technologies to improve diagnosis and care delivery and improve patient safety and comfort
- Select, prescribe and administer post-anesthesia medications or treatments
- Evaluate patient's post-surgical and post-anesthesia responses
- Must have a strong understanding of pre-anesthesia medications and post-anesthesia medications
- Ability to make sound judgements of analytical, physical and manual dexterity functions of a patient
- Ability to work harmoniously in a collaborative environment
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and an accredited school of nurse anesthesia
- New graduates are encouraged to apply, student loan repayment available
- 2-3 years of experience as a CRNA preferred but new graduates will be considered
- Registered Nurse Anesthetist Certification required
- Current Massachusetts RN license required
- ACLS preferred
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, a teaching hospital of Boston University School of Medicine, offers patients access to some of Boston's most respected physicians and advanced treatments for a full-range of medical specialties, including family medicine, cardiovascular care, women and infants' health, cancer care, neurology care, and orthopedics.
St. Elizabeth's is a member of Steward Health Care, the largest private, for-profit hospital operator in the United States. Steward is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 35 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 107 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
About Steward Health Care System:
Steward Health Care's physician-led model was created to provide patient's access to the highest-quality care at a sustainable cost, providing personalized, and coordinated ongoing medical services that positively impact patients' physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
Founded in 2010, Steward Health Care is the nation's largest accountable care organization (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through its network of hospitals, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, and behavioral health services. Steward received a perfect 100% quality rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service's (CMS) Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2020.
Based in Dallas, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network and currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Steward Health Care, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Brighton, MASt. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Brighton, MA, ...
Apply on company website