Steelhead Surgical is seeking a self-motivated Associate Sales Representative to join our fast growing, dedicated team in Portland, Oregon. The position is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team's assigned territory. Sales Representative must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in- person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Arthrex products and techniques. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Represent Steelhead Surgical an independent regional distributor for Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed territory objectives and goals.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding product updates, changes to product portfolio, new techniques and educational programs.
- Maintain an accurate proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) database. Includes forecasting, lead generation and account maintenance.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, hospital protocols, and other organizational requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years' previous sales experience, health care preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
- Desire and ability to learn a high level of medical technical information as it relates to Orthopedic surgery.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Steelhead Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website