Starbucks Global Cyber Security Group is responsible for engineering and designing Identity and Access Management and Security systems to meet business requirement, goals and objectives encompassing wide range technologies that are in accordance with Starbucks Strategy & Architecture standards and guidelines.
The Information Security Engineer senior will develop tools and processes according to architectural guidelines with little oversight by senior members of the team, identify weaknesses in our tooling that will drive changes to the overall architecture, and work as a liaison to architects, business and IT teams to ensure that identity management and security principals are applied to the technology platforms and information within the organization in accordance with established standards and policies.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical design, development, support, and system administration for large enterprise Identity Management environment for services like: Identity Lifecycle Management, Identity Federation, MultiFactor Authentication, Cloud Identity Servics, and/or Virtual Directory Services.
- Exhibits deep understanding of IAM industry standards and specifications (e.g. oAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML, and/or SCIM)
- Analyzes and improve a process with a bias toward automation
- Participates and leads the efforts to build out continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
- Implements automated testing and automated compliance checks where appropriate
- Improves application development compliance through automation
- Develops tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with other team members at multiple levels of the organization
- Leads, coaches and mentors other team members on technical matters, project management, task prioritization and strategic planning.
- Participates on cross-functional project teams, providing subject matter expertise and ensuring that new system objects are supported by developing administrative procedures.
- Provides third-level production support for Identity Management environment, including after-hours on-call support.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility in software development, integration, deployment and related backend and configuration technologies
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS-* and Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management systems)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming languages, such as C#, PowerShell and/or Java
- Demonstrate proficiency in multiple DevOps related tools and technologies (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Coverity, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Software system design experience to include web and cloud-based systems
- Familiar with architecture design tools and creation/design of service oriented architectures
- Working knowledge of software development and programming languages — C#, Java, REST, HTML, XML, JSON, Python, Docker, shell scripting
- TDD Skills
- CI/CD experience with Azure, AWS, and related cloud application infrastructure
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Progressive knowledge/experience managing projects of increasing size and complexity including the utilization of project planning and project dashboard tools.
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Industry certification like CISSP, CEH, CCSP and/or CISA.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience with building and maintain large enterprise Identity Management deployments - 2 years
- Experience implementing and managing Microsoft Identity Management (FIM/MIM) (highly preferred)
- Experience with Identity Federation and Identity Lifecycle Services - 2 years
- MS Azure or other cloud and web based systems: 2 years
- “Devops”/Agile experience (highly preferred)
- Experience with software engineering and system administration – 5 years
- Previous DevOps experience – 2 years
- Experience with cloud computing – 2 years
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting system problems in a complex, heterogeneous systems environment - 2 years
- Experience with leading product evaluations, planning, gathering requirements, testing, recommending and implementing solutions - 2 years
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website