Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks succees by directing and leading a team of regional managers, district managers and operations specialists in opening new, and managing existing licensed locations and in meeting or exceeding annual sales targets for growth of sales within the zone. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Analyzes regional and key licensee performance to determine opportunities for growth of business within existing licensed locations, and to provide direction on operating efficiency and improvement to ensure consistant legendary service to customers.
- Develops annual operating plan and budget, and quarterly forecast updates.
- Plans and manages business unit/department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
- Builds relationships with key decision-makers in existing Licensees.
- Collaborates with related functions such as design, development, contracts, operations, finance and logistics to ensure that team efforts are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Defines and communicates the process, and ensures effective opening of new licensed locations.
- Helps to remove barriers and ensure that field partners receive needed support services such as marketing promotions, optimum product offerings, customer service support, and new technology tools and processes to increase productivity.
- Oversees the servicing of existing licensed locations to ensure customer satisfaction and sales growth. Participates in periodic business reviews with customers and provides feedback to leadership and regional teams.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Monitors new store training to ensure consistent execution of account management and customer compliance with company brand standards and operating guidelines.
- Oversees training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
- Participates in succession planning activities to support regional and zone growth. Utilizes various performance and talent development methods to meet the needs of the individual partners and the objectives of the business unit/department.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partner, business and customer results.
Summary of Experience
- Building and leading field teams (5 years)
- Financial management (5 years)
- Multi-unit management in restaurant or retail environment. (5 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
- Ability to build long-term business relationships
- Ability to build and develop teams
- Financial management skills, including analysis of profit and loss and return on investment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to execute business plans and meet sales objectives
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website