Job Purpose and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success through program management and delivery of tools and methods to support business operations, drive productivity and customer satisfaction. The role makes a significant contribution to Business Operations and growth of the EMEA business. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles, acting as a brand ambassador for Starbucks.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Acts as subject matter expert for the region through effective implementation and sustainment of initiatives in functional area.
- Supports the development of business operations tools/systems and processes to better position the EMEA business for future growth.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to enhance customer experience, quality and efficiency in processes and systems; drives continuous process improvement, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assists the Retail Operations team in developing, updating and implementing the appropriate forms, processes and documentation, liaising with internal departments as required.
- Represents operations voice at cross-functional meetings, ensuring other functions consider and adhere to operational standards, policies, procedures and ways of working. Ensures partners have a holistic overview of operations requirements. Builds network with global team, driving the regional agenda and influencing global to adjust standards, process, procedures when unique opportunities for scale exist.
- Enables the on-boarding of new Licensees by organising cross-functional brand immersions.
- Ensures timely receipt of key information from Licensees and efficient transfer of critical information to other functions within the business as necessary.
- Executes licensing contract administration, including regular reporting mechanisms, and tracks compliance and exclusivity.
- Acts as point of contact for EMEA licensees and business partners, providing high quality customer service.
- Reviews and analyses key reports and circulate internally, as required.
- Manages billing & invoicing systems for the licensing.
- Manages the timely execution of planned business communications to Licensees.
Key Contacts – Internal
- Retail Operations
- Real Estate & Business Development
- Partner Resources
- Safety and Security
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Store Development
- Other SC functions as needed
- MBU & geographic partners
- Licensed business partners
- Suppliers of professional services ie auditors, marketing agencies etc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Fluency in English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal partners, Licensed business partners and third-party businesses.
- Strong business influencing skills, including experience influencing both internal and external business partners.
- Experience of project management (incl concepts, techniques and tools relating to coordinating projects).
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain composure.
- Sound general administrative skills.
- Ability to identify and network key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, within markets, region and global.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organisation.
- Ability to operate across different levels of the organisation, with ability to influence.
- MS Project skills
- Experience in the understanding and application of Legal contracts and complex documentation and agreements.
- Experience in creating clear and accurate business to business communications
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the role and is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties that may be required. Management reserves the right to amend the responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder as dictated by business requirements.
Apply on company website