Now Brewing – sales planning manager, Evolution Fresh! #tobeapartner
Evolution Fresh exists to help people thrive by sharing the best that mother nature has to offer in the form of delicious, nutritious cold-pressed juices. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Become a part of the Evolution Fresh team driving strategy and execution as our sales planning manager!
As a sales planning manager, you will…
- Lead implementation of business strategies with the field sales team -You will be responsible for aligning internal strategy with customer plans, ensuring consistent and clear direction to the field
- Serve as the conduit between sales and the rest of the organization – ensuring cross-functional teams are informed of critical customer details, driving consistent pricing and promotion strategy, impacting demand plan
- Influence company-wide customer strategy. You will impact our go-to-market strategy by providing a link between the customer and our category, marketing, and innovation cross-functional teams.
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Multiple levels of experience: leveraging multi-functional resources, either selling a product, managing a category, or building sales marketing plans within a CPG company.
- Experience calling on CPG customers, executing product strategy and sales plans with a CPG company.
- Ability to persuasively sell to CPG customers AND internal business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build diverse, collaborative relationships.
- Ability to align strategy and leverage multi-functional resources to build process and tactical plans
- Strong storytelling and presentation building skills
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website