Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by ensuring that plant equipment is repaired and maintained in a timely manner. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Assists with the installation of all new equipment.
- Completes documentation, including drawings, schematics, parts lists and work orders.
- Completes plant work orders and preventive maintenance.
- Ensures all plant equipment is functioning at optimum levels by performing short-term repairs and long-term improvements.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Performs all other duties necessary for the efficient maintenance of the plant and equipment as assigned, including general building and grounds maintenance.
Summary of Experience
Automated manufacturing or distribution environment (5 years)
General industrial maintenance in mechanical and electrical (5 years) Basic Qualifications - High School diploma/GED or 4 or more years of US military service - 3 or more years of experience in a role making electrical or mechanical repairs - 2 or more years of experience in a role repairing and maintaining high speed packaging equipment Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate technical and operational issues clearly and concisely
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical plant equipment
Ability to understand and create mechanical and electrical blueprints and technical equipment manuals
Ability to work in elevated areas
Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
Basic math skills
Knowledge of welding, plumbing and machining
Attention to detail
Proficient in safety procedures
Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
Ability to plan and prioritize workload
Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website