Global Program Manager, Greener Stores
Now Brewing – Sustainability Leaders! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a program manager on the Global Store Development Sustainability team, you will lead the Global Greener Stores program, manage program evolution and strategic direction for this critical area of focus of the Starbucks Planet Positive aspiration.
As a program manager, you will:
- Lead North American Greener Stores Program – You will be responsible for leading and driving Greener Stores initiatives, measurement and verification approaches for company operated and licensed stores. Greener Stores initiatives include Energy Efficiency, Water Stewardship, Renewable Energy, Waste Diversion, Health & Wellness, Responsible Materials and Partner (employee) Engagement. Additionally role will be responsible for core business work for energy and utilities management.
- Develop Global Greener Stores Program Support Model – You will be responsible for developing process, tools, and technology for global markets in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific, and Latin America to support implementation. Program support will include managing global consultancy relationships.
- Lead Global Implementation of Greener Stores Programming - You will be responsible for supporting market adoption and implementation of Greener Stores and development of short, medium and long term goals and continuous improvement plans.
- Inspire and influence others around Greener Stores – You will partner with R&D, operations, supply chain, public affairs, communications, enterprise sustainability, finance, legal, design and construction to drive Greener Stores forward to reach its full potential. You will also provide recommendations to senior leaders around program and initiative innovation and evolution.
- Manage others – You will lead a team and working teams supporting Greener Stores. In leading others, you will set goals, actively provide partners with coaching, feedback and development opportunities while modeling leadership behavior for the larger team
We'd love to hear from people with:
- 8 yrs application of sustainability programming and project management, including renewable energy, green building, environmental verification programs, data analytics and waste diversion.
- 8 yrs managing complex large-scale business projects.
- 8 yrs building and mentoring teams.
- 6 yrs Mentoring other project managers in program and project management.
- 8 yrs General business experience in large, matrixed organizations
- Experience developing business cases and budgeting preferred
- 4 year degree in environmental/science/policy/sustainability, engineering, or sciences preferred
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
*This position offers a hybrid approach to working from home and office.
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website