Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing support of a moderately complex nature to a department, discipline, zone, or regional office. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes administrative projects including coordinating or tracking budgets, invoice coding, tracking travel expenses, updating databases, generating reports and identifying variances.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Orders supplies. Coordinates space and facilities moves and setup for new partners, including obtaining necessary computer equipment, phones, filing cabinets and other office supplies.
- Organizes and maintains filing system(s). Responds to phone calls and written requests for information. Researches issues and gathers information. May index records and information.
- Provides administrative support and project coordination to multiple partners within a business unit or department. Identifies and implements processes to improve work flow, organization and communication. Distributes material and communicates standard operating procedures. Responds to requests for information. Answers phones and responds to questions.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes mail. May manage large mailings or distribution of materials such as forms and brochures. May maintain department bulletin board or communications area. May order and replenish department supplies.
- Schedules and coordinates complex meetings, training, seminars, activities and business travel for departmental partners. May take and publish meeting minutes.
- Types general correspondence including memos and e-mails. Prepares charts, tables, graphs and other presentation material. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, and makes appropriate edits. Responsible for accuracy and appearance of final documents.
Summary of Experience
- General office administration
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to make recommendations on changes in approach, concepts, and the design of solutions as a member of a team
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website