Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary people who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
This role is a hands-on experience that develops your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen, all to build your understanding of store management. You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers. These foundational principles set up partners for success for careers in store management and leadership.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you'll learn how to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million-dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com.
Apply on company website