Los Olivos Womens Medical Group (LOWMG)/University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our practice in Los Gatos, CA.
- Seven (7) 24-hour shifts per month; flexibility with schedule
- OB/GYN Hospitalist will be covering for eight (8) LOWMG Obstetricians
- OB/GYN Hospitalist will see an average of three (3) deliveries per 24-hour shift at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Back up always available by LOWMG Obstetricians and Obstetrix Hospitalist Group (on-site)
- Responsibilitieswill also include rounding on all inpatients (port partum, antepartum); Approximately 5-10 inpatients daily, on average
- The OB/GYN hospitalists may cover emergency gynecology cases as needed for LOWMG patients who appear in the ER
- Good Samaritan has a Level 3 NICU, 24-hour dedicated Anesthesiologist to L&D, 24-hour Neonatologist, and 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record; Good Samaritan uses Meditech
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
The physicians of Los Olivos Womens Medical Group share their collective clinical experience and expertise to provide state of the art comprehensive and compassionate care for our patients. Los Olivos Womens Medical Group partners with Stanford to give you the best health care possible. We are committed to providing quality, personalized healthcare that has helped us build a strong reputation as one of the premier OB/GYN practices in the South Bay. From routine gynecology and obstetrics to complex womens health issues, our mission is to improve the lives and health of all women through science and compassion. We look forward to caring for you.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology.
At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Los Olivos Women's Medical Group (LOWMG)/University Medical PartnersLos Gatos, CAUniversity Medi...
Apply on company website