About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting individual assigned targets and contribute to WMPS Singapore budgets on FX, Fixed Income, Equities-related and Commodity-related products
- Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to clients and stakeholders.
- Proactive engagement with assigned Relationship Managers to identify New-to-Product clients
- Monitor market movements and provide regular/ timely feedback/ advisory to clients
- Offer appropriate solutions with consideration of clients' risk profile and investment objectives
- Ensure prompt and accurate execution of clients' orders through systems and/ or market desks
- Facilitate book-building of treasury products
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable
- Project a high level of professionalism in all client engagement to uphold image of the Bank
- Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1b, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working and sales experience in treasury sales covering Retail/ Priority Banking segment.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities and Commodities.
- Knowledge of operational, tax, regulatory issues
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
- Ability to work independently
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website