About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Business Support Drivers
- Support Business Unit in backend activities
- Ensure error-free documentation is forwarded to ops
- Ensure all MISes in place
- Operational quality - Error free customer application & documentation
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. Post Graduates will be preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in handling performance evaluation processes, and preparing analytical reports will be preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Should be well versed with performance processes and systems.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Thorough Knowledge of MS Office
Apply on company website