About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Handle settlement, corporation action and support activities under Securities Services Operation (including but not limited to CIBM/QFII/RQFII/QDII/B share clients)
- Provide clerical support to section officer/ manager in Securities Services Operation and/or other departments in the Bank
- Ensure all daily operations activities are timely completed by deadline
- Ensure all daily operations comply with the rules and regulations as announced by regulatory authorities from time to time
- Ensure compliance with Group Custody Policy Guide and the Bank's policies
- Deal with local business partners such as brokers and central depository relating daily operational issues
- Deliver our services according to the service level standard agreed with clients
- Coach makes in corresponding products
- Assist manager during implementation of new processes/products
- Assist manager in review DOI/SLA etc
- University degree
- Relevant working experience in securities operations with banks, brokers or other financial institutions is preferred. Small enhancement and project relevant experience is preferred. It will be a plus if hold some professional licenses.
- Good understanding of local and international securities products and operations
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Team player with strong communication skill and commitment. Able to maintain good relationship with clients and colleagues
- Able to work under pressure
Apply on company website