About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Utilise proven experience to lead, manage and execute digital and social components of marketing programs, in line with best practices and governance standards, including SEO, SEM, display and retargeting strategies as well as establishing other key metrics to ensure campaigns are optimised in their reach and return.
- Lead, manage and execute our CCIB & PvB web presence in collaboration with our group and regional marketing teams and business stakeholders.
- Manage the CCIB & PvB requirements of marketing automation tools and CRM programmes as they are upgraded/established
- Work with legal/compliance and our COO office to ensure marketing materials and our digital and social activities meet regulatory and governance requirements
- Provide support or management of marketing related activities as required
Skills & Attributes
- Proactive, results-orientated, with strong project management skills
- High energy individual with a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of developing relationships across teams and geographies
- Highly skilled in planning and executing digital & social campaigns, including website management and hands-on digital and social campaign management
- Experience in publishing on website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in writing and publishing social media content
- Deep understanding of analytics for reporting and measurement
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal with an eye for a story and a deep understanding of how to cut through the content clutter
- Experience in writing and content development ensuring content is able to address client needs and challenges
- Proven ability to clearly articulate the business goals and desired outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in a high paced, high pressure environment
- Passion for working as part of a global team, whilst building strong networks with regional colleagues
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to dynamic structures and KPIs
- At least 10 years digital and social marketing experience, financial services B2B preferred
- University qualification in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Knowledge of website design languages
- Track record of managing measurable integrated marketing programmes that encompass media planning and buying, content development, events
- Experience with marketing automation tools
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website