About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Business Transformation team to drive change delivery and implementation across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations
- Provide Operating Model / Process Design, Change Management and Project Management expertise to define the future Client Lifecycle Management operating model and implement it in BAU
- Support delivery of communications, training and implementation activities across global teams.
- Support Head of Change Management in driving operating model definition and implementation end-to-end
- Drive key operational design outcomes, including:
- Hands-on development of Release Operating Model, articulating current and future state across people, process, technology and information
- Hands-on development of process guidance and detailed work instructions to embed business processes into BAU at a user-level
- Delivery of key implementation artefacts, including cutover strategies, risk assessment papers and process governance papers
- Ensure all operational design deliverables are thought through, understood across impacted stakeholder groups and implementable in BAU
- Support delivery of key change management outcomes, including business impact assessments, communications, engagement and training on a global scale
- Manage and effectively engage key stakeholders across front office, middle office, operations, compliance, FCC and IT to deliver workstream outcomes
- Hands-on experience in operating model design (people, process, technology, information) with an ability to articulate complex ideas in layman-friendly terms
- Experience as a Process Design Lead, Operating Model Lead or similar business design-centric role and “seeing it through” to deliver business change end to end
- Eye for detail; able to work both as a hands-on individual contributor and provide delivery management/oversight as needed
- Strong proactive working style; able to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills; able to effectively engage, influence and manage senior business stakeholders
- Knowledge of CIB and CB business segments, client types and product offerings
- Subject matter expertise in CLM processes and systems
Apply on company website