About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Business Transformation team to drive change delivery and implementation across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations
- Provide Change Management and Project Management expertise to engage, mobilise and transition a global user base onto a target Client Lifecycle Management operating model
- Drive delivery of successful communications, engagement, training and business implementation outcomes across global teams.
- Support Head of Change Management in driving successful user adoption of operating model implementations on a global scale
- Drive key change management outcomes end to end, including:
- Communications and engagement planning and delivery to drive awareness and mobilization across a broad range of global stakeholders
- Business Impact Assessments, including qualitative and quantitative analysis to articulate target state impacts – and active management of response plans across impacted business units
- Training planning, needs assessment and delivery across impacted stakeholder groups
- Manage and effectively engage key stakeholders across front office, middle office, operations, compliance, FCC and IT to deliver workstream outcomes
- Significant change management and business implementation delivery at scale – either global or regional coverage, supporting multiple impacted business functions
- Demonstrable experience of using structured change management approaches in large scale delivery to bring the target state “to life” for users on the ground
- Able to bring innovative approaches to delivering change and engagement outcomes; able to weigh short and long term options to drive optimal end user engagement and understanding
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills; able to effectively engage, influence and manage senior business stakeholders
- Eye for detail; able to work hands-on individual contributor as well as workstream/delivery lead as needed
- Strong proactive working style; able to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Knowledge of CIB and CB business segments, client types and product offerings
- Subject matter expertise in CLM processes and systems
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website