About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
Customer sales and service
· Deliver allocated performance targets for various product VSs.
· Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers' needs are met
· Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers' portfolio holdings
· Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank's marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers.
· Proactively engage with Personal Clients hidden affluent and advise to approach bank with complex investment needs
· Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
· Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank's laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments.
· Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
· Keep updated on the events in the financial industry.
· Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work.
· Ensure timeliness & managing customer's complaint.
· A University graduate.
· Have sales experience gained in the banking and financial services industry or other industries.
· Sound knowledge of financial products and services and banking procedures, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services are preferred.
· Good investment counseling and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations.
· Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
· Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements.
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website