About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Deliver allocated performance targets for various product VSs.
- Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers' needs are met
- Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers' portfolio holdings
- Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank's marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers.
- Proactively engage with Personal Clients hidden affluent and advise to approach bank with complex investment needs
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
- Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank's laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments.
- Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
- Keep updated on the events in the financial industry.
- Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work.
- Ensure timeliness & managing customer's complaint.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website