About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
• Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
• Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
• Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
• Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
• Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
• Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
• Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
• Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
• Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
• Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
• Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
• Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
• Maintain and update customer information on WMS
• NPS & Customer management
o Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
o Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of them require customer contact each month
Risk Management & Compliance
• Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
• Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
• Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misspelling, etc. and comply with the same
• Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Graduate/ Post Graduate, consistent academic career
• Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
• Sales focused and highly target oriented
• Able to pick up new concepts quickly
• Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
• Competitive awareness & benchmarking
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
• Banking knowledge
• Management Information Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Customer and Service Orientation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website