Introduction 1 Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for......
Scope of Role:
Driving business targets of the Business Banking segment. Keep abreast with Business Banking market developments to achieve better customer service and sharpened sales focus.
· Ensure customer portfolio are well managed to deliver business performance and achieve targets
· Maintain close relationship with Business Banking customers in providing solution based initiatives to meet their needs.
· Build and expand existing customer relationship through in-depth analysis of their needs.
· Priorities activities to maximize revenue contribution from the high potential customers.
· Acquire new business via outselling of existing/new Business Banking products to SMEs, and cross-sell other RC products.
· Interview credit application, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and merits of the special loan request, establish and negotiate terms under which credit proposal and application for approval.
· Manage and outserve existing allocated portfolio of Business Banking customers, and achieved the assigned revenue target via providing of total banking solutions.
· Responsible for identifying the business monitoring and testing and reporting findings, exceptions and results from such monitoring/testing activities.
· To monitor and ensure strict execution of KYC policy within the Business Banking.
· To constantly operate within the compliances guidelines set by group standard and/or local regulations.
· Constantly stay in touch with SME market to understand the latest development in the SME market in term of products and/or services, to suggest and help the Business Banking management in implementation of new product and/or services of Business Banking China.
· From time to time, to complete ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager, deemed appropriate and necessary for the smooth functioning of the department.
· Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
· Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work
· Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer's best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work.”
· University degree in Finance or related discipline is preferred.
· With certain years of banking experience preferred.
· Experience in selling to corporate customers, specifically to small and medium enterprises (SME) preferred.
· Knowledge of trade finance products preferred.
· Good marketing, communication, and interpersonal skill preferred.
· Willing to work under pressure
· Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & a strong champion of team work spirit· Good command in written English preferred.
A diverse culture We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise – here for good. Apply Now...
Apply on company website