About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage Finance Against Securities (FAS) business to achieve the NII budgets.
- Manage Fixed Income business to achieve the requisite NFI budgets.
- Work towards growth of asset book and AUM Book growth
- Deliver FAS and fixed income related process for new channels.
- Work on delivering products for Retail and Private Banking segment.
- Plan towards revenue strategy.
- Leverage the understanding of all customers, products, and touch-points of the bank to maximize sales opportunities.
- Identify key fixed income related opportunities in the Wealth Management space, and make them available for clients through SC platform
- Plan and manage marketing and promotional initiatives across regions one in quarter.
- Deliver on cross sell revenue through customer base / ETB channel meet.
- Manage the fee structure, revenue generation, minimize revenue leakage.
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate systems and operational procedures to support sales, track MIS and profitability.
- Manage training with regards to SCB sales and compliance standards.
- To continuously enhance mindshare for the product among the various sales channels.
- Identify training, development and counselling needs for sales and operations staff.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Track record of successful implementation of product variants and innovative customer offerings.
- Demonstrate ability in business planning relating to sales, distribution and service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Ability to manage and implement change initiatives by taking ownership and working with all stakeholders.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website