About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Good to have an awareness of Banking & Financial services Industry
- To ensure a smooth, timely, accurate and effective transaction processing for Financial Market Operations
- To discharge operational duties of the FMO Confirmation / Settlements - FX/MM
- To ensure adherence to processes and controls as detailed in the Departmental Operating Instructions(DOI) and keep the DOI update to all process changes
- Continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed for the processes from time to time
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Timely escalation of process / reconciliation and other issues to Line Manager
- To ensure timely, accurate and error free processing
- Help the unit to promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Overall client satisfaction and meeting service expectations
- Quick turnaround for customer queries & Complaints
- Ensure Zero customer complaints
- Should be a Team player- flexible
- Adhere to the instruction of the Mangers
- Ensure 100% compliance at all times to the group's risk management framework as applicable
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations of Company and Group Policies
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and report all suspicious transactions to the Unit Manager
- Comply with all the group standards, policies, procedures and guidelines as applicable and values of the Bank at all times
- Adhere to Group Code of Conduct at all times
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Lead the FMO to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; the Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Dealing room, Middle Office, Risk, Global Reconciliation Unit, Other operation teams, In country teams
- Contribute to embed “Here for good” and Group's brand and values in the unit
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- Fresher's or with 1 to 2 years of experience in any Banking operation (Applicable for Grade B & C)
- Degree / PG and basic banking knowledge in terms of products and customer types.
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- 100% willingness to work in all shifts and work out of all locations (Haddows/Padur/Bangalore)
- Will be judged in quick learning skills, team work & positive attitude to be able to handle immense work pressure
- Hands on in MS OFFICE
Apply on company website