About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible Person (RP) to implement ORF across the business unit, execute the first line self-assessment model.
- Track and follow through management actions to mitigate identified operational risks exposure.
- Facilitate, embed, deploy and execute Control standards Testing (CST), Key Control Indicators (KCI) and key risk indicators (KRI) within business unit.
- Share the results of ORF activities with relevant stakeholders for escalation to various governance forums.
- Assess regularly existing business key controls against the risk control monitor to assess the level of control effectiveness, efficiency and relevancy in risk mitigation
- Perform Trade Surveillance activities to ensure proper monitoring of sales across segments and channels
Apply on company website